In a statement released a few minutes ago, the resistance leader, Maryam Rajavi , has called for the United Nations and US government to take urgent action for protection of the residents by either transferring them all to the United States or settling the UN Blue Helmets in Camps Ashraf and Liberty in order to protect the residents
- 44 residents so far massacred
- Residents had no defensive measure what so ever
- Residents were under the supervision of the UN - US project to transfer them to third countries
- Iranian revolutionary guards had participated in the massacre of their arch enemy , MEK members in that Camp
- Iranian Embassy officially had met with Iraqi AL-maliki to organize the attack from weeks before
- Defenseless residents had no time for any reaction or contact, captured and executed from close range
- Iraqi government has been reporting the incident as "made up" and False!/
Mrs. Rajavi described today’s massacre in Ashraf, which was committed by Al-Maliki’s forces at the order of the religious fascism ruling Iran, a big crime against humanity and a war crime. She added machine gunning unarmed and defenseless people while their hands are tied is a crime against humanity by all standards and silence vis-à-vis this crime is complicity in it.
The statement read:
While reminding the mutual quadro agreement of the US government, United Nations, Iraqi government and the residents’ representatives in August 2012 as well as the direct responsibility of the United Nations and the US government, Mrs. Rajavi urged the US President, the UN Security Council and the Secretary General to immediately dispatch delegations to Ashraf in order to stop the ongoing killing and to save the lives of those injured and taken as hostages.
The statement urged the United Nations and the US government to fulfill their obligation towards protection of the residents in Ashraf and Liberty either by transferring them all to the United States or settling the UN Blue Helmets in both Ashraf and Liberty in order to protect the residents
Photos smuggled out of the killing filed shows resident who had been captured by the Iranian revolutionary guards and the Iraqi SWAT team, executed while on hand cuffs. Some other residents were evidently found in bunkers and executed from close range. Such crimes are only categorized as violation of all international treaties and conventions and are simply ominous.